Blue Bracken Publishing is proud to announce a new initiative for 2019:
A multilingual poetry anthology.
You are kindly invited to contribute your poem(s). All forms of poetry are welcome and will be considered. However, to make this year’s project somewhat more challenging, we have chosen to publish only poems on a particular theme in this anthology.
The theme for 2019 is OPENNESS.
Please note: The word “Openness” may be understood in multiple ways but may not appear in the poem.
Entries for our Poetry Anthology 2019
are now open.
Deadline: all entries must in by midnight GMT on 30 September 2019.
Publication date: 1 December 2019 (maybe a lovely and thoughtful Christmas present to offer your family and friends).
Here are the guidelines for submission of your poem(s):
– Submissions must be unpublished in any form anywhere else inclusive online or social media.
– Each poet may submit up to three poems of any length but no longer than 50 lines (including break lines between stanzas).
– Poems may bear a title.
– Your entry must be entirely and exclusively your own work (no collaborative work for this time, please!).
– Your submission should be sent as Word documents or Pdf files attached to the mail.
– Entries per mail are prefered (as paper copies cannot be returned). Please mail to: email@example.com with the following in the title line: BBP Poetry Anthology 2019.
– All entries per mail will receive a notification of receipt to the address provided.
– Due to the volume of entries, only selected poets will receive a notification of selection per mail.
– The selected poets will receive a free copy of the Poetry Anthology 2019 in which their work appears.
– The fee per entry (not per poem) is € 15,00 and may be paid online to the following bank account:
o IBAN: NL09INGB0007027314 to the name of Blue Bracken Publishing.
o BIC: INGBNL2A
o Or in euro bank notes per post to our address if need be. Please do let us know if you prefer this option.
– The list of selected poets and the title(s) of their poem(s) will be published on the website on 1 December 2019.
– Copyright of each poem reverts to its author after 1 December 2019.
Blue Bracken Publishing wishes all poets inspiration on the theme of Openness.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and to publishing your work in our new Anthology.